Before removing his stunning player home mods from Nexus the author graciously granted me permission to make a workshop mod from his many assets. This mod includes custom décor and furniture, much of it with a Fallout 3/New Vegas feel. Nearly 1000 buildable objects!
It includes Nuka Recipe books with fun new textures (vanilla edit!+), craftable Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor magazine with new textures, and a variety of new magazines not found in the game. You can craft Molerat Wondermeat, Bunker Brew beer, and Oberland Highball food and drinks. Lots of signs, posters, cluttered bookcases and shelving, custom textured containers for sorting your loot, lockers, boxes and crates, dishes including coffee mugs, new crafting stations, books recreated from F3/FNV, cooling refrigerators, decorative plants, cluttered bins, and much more.
+ The default Nuka Recipe book records have been directly edited. This may conflict with any mods which edit these records such as sorting mods. Load RRTV Workshop after your sorting mod to get the new textures (minus the sorting). I may consider making sorting mod patches. I tried making these craftable and standalone but couldn't get them to work in the display case.
Credits and Permission
- RedRocketTV (RRTV) also known as MissingMeshTV for creating most of the assets. See his youtube channel, twitch, or modding website. His permission for this project is posted on his Nexus forum profile. Archive.org copy of posted permission.
- Crayonkit/Damanding for extensive mesh work including collision, snaps, fixes, etc. as well as all CK implementation for workshop purposes.
- bLaCkShAd0w for a footlocker base texture from Labelled Foot Lockers - A Modders Resource
- bruce142 for the animated toilet from Animated Normal Toilet Modders Resource - Vanilla and Homemaker patch
- Chucksteel for Know Your ABC's sign lettering modders resource.
- QueenLunara for pillow meshes (with RRTV textures) from Queenie's Resources modders resource.
- RyceKaeks for Fallout 3 Holotape modders resource.
- Not Included: Other F3/FNV replicas of assets by RyceKaeks
- Not Included: Numerous wonderful assets from Remnants Bunker (Xbox) by KalibKadafi as those assets are already buildable in his own mod. So if you're looking for all the cool Enclave themed stuff and replicas of a lot of F3/FNV assets look there.
- Not Included: Assets from the Creative Clutter Modders Resource by the Creative Clutter team. See Creative Clutter for buildable versions.
- Not Included: Playing cards from Se7enraven FO4 Modder's Resources by Se7enraven
- Not Included: First Aid Kit Replacer - Fallout 3 Edition by alexh1 (jepassaisparici)