This mod will be available for download soon!
Texture replacer for most wilderness trees, covering them in fairy lights. Available in vanilla-style trees and in matching trees for FO4 Seasons Project. It's not lore-friendly, it's just for fun.
- No, I cannot make the lights automagically arrive and disappear in your game.
- Yes, it would be nice if I could, but this way you can choose when your game will have lights. Such as your birthday or your cat's birthday or Shaun's birthday (make one up) or RL Christmas or in-game Christmas or Summer Solstice or Kwanzaa or Halloween or Samhain or Spring Equinox or Easter or Diwali or whatever holidays/festivals/celebrations you observe. Or even just a day when you feel sad and you'd like someone to throw a world-wide party just for you, filled with hideous flesh-eating monsters...
- No, I won't make 8K version.
- Yes, this mod is totally safe to install/uninstall as many times as you like. There is no .esp, it's texture and material replacers only.
- Yes, I will consider making PreWar versions (maybe even craftable), if I can find time. If I did that before uploading, I wouldn't manage to get the mod finished in time to upload it as a Christmas present for you all and after uploading I'll be having a bit of a Christmas break myself. So if you are interested, just track the mod and you'll know if I update. If you are really interested make a comment saying so and I'll be more likely to actually do it.